Thursday, July 6, 2023

I'm an introverted nudist


I'm always like to be naked, since I was a little. 
I count that I'm be nudist or naturist since 
I was 12 or 13 years old.

     



 Becouse I'm introvert it's complicated 

to make friends and that sad. 

I wish I would do stuf naked with some 

nice buddy. 

I dont have any friends who would be keen 

into nudism. 

And my wife is naked only at home with me. 



I would like to go wisiting 
nudist places aroud the world, 
but I dont want to go alone. 










Anyway I'm   in a good situation that 

I live in Finland and here is lots of forest 

where I can go to walking naked and 

do it all by myself.


                 

Keep yourself Naked and Happy!

Mr. Nudisti


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naked days at home

pasisphoto 2024